£26,000 - £30,000 per annum (Permanent)
Multi-Award Winning Global Organisation require a Middleweight Interior Designer to join their supportive and rewarding team in Manchester!
This studio is a long-established staple of Manchester's Architecture & Design scene. They have a number of offices throughout the country and internationally. Coupled with this, they have a strong and well-established reputation.
They have an extensive catalogue of projects within the Residential, High-Rise, Commercial, Leisure, Cultural and Education sectors, this RIBA Chartered Architects practice offer a truly diverse selection of projects to work on.
Requirements of the Middleweight Interior Designer include:
* Qualification in Interior Design / Interior Architecture
* Between 2 - 4 years post qualification experience
* Knowledge of REVIT is beneficial
* A passion and commitment to high-quality design
* Ability to present ideas coherently both internally and externally
* Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Interior Designer to take a step up in their career. This studio offers a supportive international network to build your Interior Design career, with a truly diverse selection of projects to work on.
Salary offered is between £26,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
For further details please call Lewis on 01134166286 or send through your CV and Portfolio .