Middle-Weight Interior Designer
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is pleased to be working with one of our key clients as they look to recruit a middle weight Interior Designer.
The Interior Designer will join a forward-thinking, growing practice, working on a variety of projects within the hospitality and leisure industries, specifically high-end hotels, restaurants, and hospitality venues. Required is an individual who is social-able and confident to help drive the clients' projects and brand forward.
As their new middle weight Interior Designer, you will be joining the business on a full-time basis, working from their Leeds or Skipton office, with remote working as an option.
Key requirements of the middle-weight Interior Designer
* Interior Design degree qualified.
* Minimum 2 years previous work experience within an interior design setting.
* A passion and commitment to high-quality design with a keen eye for detail.
* Project experience predominantly focussed on Hospitality and Leisure sectors.
* AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Creative suite software skills are essential.
* Highly organised & have the flexibility to work within a deadline driven environment
* Ability to present ideas coherently both internally and externally
* Team player keen to play a pivotal role in delivery exceptional interiors concepts
On offer is a salary of between £25,000-£30,000 commensurate of experience.
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity and would like to know more about the role & company, please apply by sending your up-to-date CV through to Georgia Flynn - suitable applicants will be contacted with more details and a job description can be provided. Alternatively, please call 0113 4166284 for more information.