Principal Designer / CDM Adviser
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is an established Structural and Civil engineering consultancy working across both the public and private sectors. They have successfully expanded their services to offer Principal Designer and CDM Adviser Services and are looking to recruit a Principal Designer /CDM Adviser to join the team in their offices in Northamptonshire on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team. They must also show a commitment to providing the level of care and attention needed to meet the high standards required by our client in providing an excellent service.
* Preparing CDM documentation & writing reports,
* Attending meetings,
* Responding to technical queries,
* Reviewing designs,
* Risk management,
* Producing files / manuals and general administration.
* Previous experience within the construction industry,
* Ideally membership of the Association for Project Safety and / or IOSH or working towards this,
* Ideally will have a Professional Construction and Health and Safety qualification,
* Previous experience using BIM & a keen interest in this would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will be keen to develop the role and will look to the future, embracing the use of BIM and technology with a view to progressing both themselves personally and the company.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in and you meet the above criteria we would love to hear from you so please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.