Graduate Transport Planner
£27,000 - £31,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Graduate Transport Planner - Glasgow
£27k-£31k + flexible benefits
Our client is an award winning multidiscipline engineering firm with a national and international presence who seek to provide sustainable solutions across a number of sectors.
Their Glasgow office has a new opportunity for a Graduate Transport Planner to join a busy team working on general transport planning, traffic engineering and development planning.
The ideal Graduate Transport Planner will have at least 3 years' industry experience with a degree in civil engineering and local experience.
They are seeking candidates who can demonstrate good initiative and drive, with a desire to learn and progress their career.
* Degree or equivalent qualification in civil engineering or geography
* At least 3 years' experience in transport consultancy or Local Authority work
* CV that demonstrates previous relevant experience within a transport planning background
* Excellent communication skills
Duties will include:
* Prepare Transport Assessments and supporting documents
* Travel plan preparation
* Modelling for junctions - LinSig, TRANSYT
* AutoCAD and MapInfo desirable
* Report writing
If the above brief description offers the type of role you have been looking for, please get in touch with Graham Ventham to discuss further 01728 726120