Graduate Transport Planner
£22,000 - £26,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
Bristol City Centre, Bristol
Do you have the ambition to work for one of the region's fastest growing transport planning and infrastructure consultancies? Take your career to the next level by reading on about this fantastic new Graduate Transport Planner role at this company's brand new flagship Bristol office!
As part of their continued organic growth plan, an excellent opportunity has been created for an ambitious Transport Planner to take on a fantastic new role in this company's new design office located in the heart of Bristol.
On offer for you as the Graduate Transport Planner:
* Dedicated and well-established Graduate Training Programme
* Support towards chartership
* Exposure to a diverse project portfolio
* Private healthcare
* 25 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Genuine career progression
The project portfolio is diverse, ranging from Master planning & Urban Design as well as the design and provision of Smart Cities, so this is a genuine chance to gain exposure to some exciting and complex infrastructure projects.
This is also the opportunity to work for an employer who are keen to invest in their staff. Their staff turnover is incredibly low, as people tend to stick around and are genuinely happy and proud to come into the office everyday.
Requirements of the Transport Planner:
* Relevant degree in Transport Planning, Geography, Civil Engineering or similar
* Ideally a Master's degree, although not essential
* Knowledge of, or willingness to learn about strategic planning
This is a genuine opportunity to join a rapidly-growing consultancy who are experiencing a fantastic period of growth across several crucial infrastructure sectors, so why not get involved by speaking to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 126136 for more information.