Graduate Structural Engineer
£30,000 - £34,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is a reputable small sized consultancy with an enviable portfolio of projects spanning various sectors. They have a vacancy for a Graduate Structural Engineer to join their office in Barnet on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Educational, Commercial, Healthcare, Residential, Mixed-Use, Retail and more.
* A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
* A minimum of 2 years' post-graduation industry experience as a Structural Engineer,
* Must have a strong interest in building structures,
* A motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
* Willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
As a Structural Engineer you will be working within a small, close-knit team to meet demanding schedules on challenging projects. It is important that you are keen to become a Chartered Structural Engineer and are actively working towards achieving this.
An enthusiastic approach to the successful completion of projects and excellent communication skills will play a big part in this role! You will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, so don't miss out and apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.