Graduate Civil Engineer
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum + benefits (Permanent)
We are currently seeking a Graduate Civil Engineer on behalf of a fantastic client of ours at their established design office in South Oxfordshire. Our client is a highly reputable consultancy with projects across the UK and they are looking to add an ambitious Graduate Civil Engineer to their team.
This company is growing, and you will join a dynamic team working on some of the biggest and most high profile projects in the region.
As a Civil Engineer, you will possess knowledge of AutoCAD, Microdrainage (WinDes) and ideally Civil 3D as well as a broad understanding of Civil Engineering principles, including flood risk, highways design and adoption procedures for sewers and roads where appropriate.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Civil Engineer:
* Highways and drainage design, including SUDS
* Production of high quality Flood Risk Assessments
* Co-ordination and liaison with the CAD team
* Attend sites to liaise with clients & contractors
* Carrying out surveys under supervision of a Senior Engineer
Requirements of the Graduate Civil Engineer:
* BEng or MEng in Civil Engineering or a relevant discipline
* A minimum of one years' UK based consultancy experience
* Ambition to become chartered within ICE
* A fundamental understanding of Civil Engineering from a design perspective
* Excellent communication skills
The role offers a motivated and professional graduate the opportunity to work with a well-established consultancy, who can offer fantastic technical support and an excellent career path, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 in order to discuss this fantastic career-enhancing opportunity