Graduate Civil Engineer
£22,000.00 - £26,000.00 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
Are you a Graduate Civil Engineer, who is looking for a genuine opportunity to progress your career and become part of a thriving practice? Do you want to work for a highly-regarded consultancy that values career progression for its staff above all else? Read on for the benefits of this exciting new role!
This practice is a highly reputable and innovative Civil Engineering consultancy whose Hook head office has an outstanding history of sustainable design. Due to continued growth and following a series of contract wins, an exciting opportunity has been created for a skilled Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join the team and progress their career towards chartership.
On offer for you as the new Civil Engineer:
* Salary of up to £26,000 per annum
* Support towards chartership
* Private healthcare
* Genuine diversity of workload
* 37.5 hour working week
Currently, their clients range from major residential developers, to high profile retail and commercial clients, so experience in a range of sectors is crucial to your success in this role.
What you'll bring as the new Civil Engineer:
* Minimum one years' experience within a Civil Engineering consultancy or local authority environment
* Relevant software experience including Windes MicroDrainage and AutoCAD
* Working knowledge of Flood Risk Assessments, ideally
Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic new opportunity.