£30,000 - £35,000 (Permanent)
Birmingham, West Midlands
Title: Geotechnical Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
We are seeking a technically skilled Geotechnical Engineer to come in and assert themselves within the expansion of our client's established engineering unit in Birmingham.
My client is looking for an individual with strong industry knowledge to play a pivotal role within a collaborative work environment that fosters innovation and growth and have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects that impact communities and industries. They provide competitive compensation, professional development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Have achieved a Meng/BEng in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Geology, or another related field of study.
- Between 2-6 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Perform geotechnical analysis and design for a variety of projects including foundations, retaining walls, slopes, etc.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a commitment to delivering high-quality work across a variety or projects.
- Prepare comprehensive and technically sound geotechnical reports, feasibility studies, and technical documentation.
- Be able to collaborate with project teams to provide expert geotechnical recommendations that drive project success.
- Use geotechnical software and tools to model and analyse soil-structure interaction and stability.
If this opportunity is one of interest and you’d like to discuss it further, please get in touch with our Geotechnical and Environmental consultant, Dan McIntosh, with your most up-to-date CV.