EIA Consultant/ Graduate
£22,500 - £30,000 per annum (Permanent)
A fantastic opportunity to join a multi discipline engineering and environmental consultancy as an EIA Consultant/Graduate in their Bristol office. You will be joining an award-winning company with excellent career progression opportunities. A Company focused on personal development. You will be working in one of the highest rated EIA teams in the UK. You will be working on a wide range of high profile projects in both the private and public sector, including residential, commercial and retail developments. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to be directly involved in master planning inputs, environmental studies, feasibility studies, environmental condition discharge, management plans and sustainability appraisals and strategic environmental assessments.
* Relevant Degree
* Minimum of 1-4 years of experience
* Knowledge of EIA, including guidelines, planning processes, environmental assessment methods and legislations
* Experience of coordination and project management
* Ability to write reports and technical reviews
* Technical input into environmental aspects of larger projects
* Coordinating a variety of EIA projects, including budget control, as well as coordinating technical outputs on non-EIA projects
* Preparing environmental statements, including technical reviews and drafting of introductory and concluding chapters
* Client liaison
* Preparing fee proposals and assistance with bids
A competitive salary of £22,500 - £30,000, dependant on experience.
Generous annual leave, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, ability to buy or sell holiday and much more.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral