Fire Systems Designer (Contract)
£35 - £40 per hour (Permanent)
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Are you a Fire Systems Design Specialist looking for your next long-term contract opportunity?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for over 20 years and have created a team of engineers to take on M&E Projects around the country ranging from £500,000 up to £30 million in value. They have taken on a few projects recently that require a Fire Systems Design specialist that can work initially one large scale project that they have just taken on and then assist with other projects that they have. You will have the option to work out of their Kent based office or can be site based in Middlesbrough. They are currently working on International projects that you would be able to be a part of as well.
Fire Systems Design Specialist Requirements-
* The candidate must be capable of completing a full sprinkler design and hydraulic calculations on various projects ranging from large industrial units to office fit-outs
* Familiar with all British Standards, European Standards, NFPA Codes and FM data sheets
* The candidate must be capable of project management / engineering on fire systems projects
* Any fire alarm experience (on the design side) would be beneficial
* Please state whether any LPC accreditation is held
* Computer literate and used to an office environment (use of AutoCAD / Revit beneficial)
* Prepared to travel, within the UK and European travel
* Must have a car
In addition, the ideal candidate will have a good command of written English in order to write technical specification documents and letters, be personable, able to engage with clients, have a presentable appearance and good speaking voice.
If you want the opportunity to work on a contract basis for a minimum of one year with the potential to extend as a Fire Systems Design Specialist then apply now.