Senior Fire Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
City of London
Senior Fire Safety Engineer
Our client is a leading Building Services consultancy operating on a global scale, they have recently been going through a period of growth despite the current climate and are needing to bring on a Senior Fire Safety Engineer. This consultancy is around 70 strong of varying disciplines and work on a variety of different projects so it would be advantageous if you had a diverse project portfolio. The fire team in the London office is roughly 7 strong at the moment and needing to grow.
Key Responsibilities as Senior Fire Safety Engineer
* Report to the Fire Team Lead and carry out assigned duties efficiently in accordance with established processes and procedures.
* Support business objectives relating to client focus, delivering high quality professional skills and good value.
* Lead and produce compliant fire safety strategies for building projects, liaise with the design team and regulatory authorities
* Undertake fire integrity / compartmentation surveys and prepare designs and specifications
* Undertake fire risk assessments to satisfy RRO and fire safety audits of existing buildings
* Provide advice to assist our clients manage breaches and repairs within their property portfolios
Skills and Experience as Senior Fire Safety Engineer
* Good knowledge and understanding of all relevant parts of the building regulations and British Standards
* MFireE or IFE Level 5 Diploma in Fire Engineering Design
* CEng or working towards
* Minimum experience of 5 years.
* Membership of the Institution of Fire Engineers
* Proficient use and understanding of AutoCAD design software.
If you're an accomplished Senior Fire Safety Engineer looking for an exciting new role get in touch today to find out how we can help.