Customer Care Operative / Finishing Foreman
£35,000 - £37,000 per annum + Good Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad are pleased to be supporting a successful Residential Contractor based on the outskirts of Kent who have a number of substantial projects throughout the South East. Due to their continued success and expanding business the company is seeking to employ a hands-on Customer Care Operative with previous construction experience from either a finishing foreman or Site based role to be based in Maidstone.
You will be working alongside their already established building team and other members of the Construction division on a day to day basis. The company has a great reputation for looking after its staff and prides itself on its low staff turnover.
Our client covers a wide range of projects within the residential sector. For this role our client is ideally looking for someone with previous construction and customer facing experience.
* The Customer Care Operative will assist in dealing with reported defects (either directly or through subcontractors) in occupied properties when the site still has responsibility for customer care and post completion of site if requested by the Building Director. Ensure completion of works within a set time frame as set out and to the mutual satisfaction of both the customer and the Company.
* Carry out the Pre-completion Inspection's (PCI) which are to occur three days prior to handover, completing all checks as stated on PCI checklist. Once complete the completed form should be returned to the sales consultant for filing.
* Provide assistance with items identified as requiring attention on customers demonstrations prior to Stage 4 of the property ensuring items are cleared to the quality required by the Company at the time of handover.
* Assist in dealing with the maintenance of show houses.
* Maintain any stock units
* Where possible materials required for repairs are to be taken from existing site stocks, otherwise liaise with the Project/Site Manager and/or Buying Department to order replacement materials, and ensure they are available by the date agreed with the customer.
The successful candidate will have worked in the construction industry previously either in a similar position or in a finishing foreman style role. Having experience working on residential sites with multiple units would be beneficial
To find out more on the excellent opportunity please send an up to date CV to Stuart at Conrad