£32,000 - £36,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is looking to recruit an experienced Finishing Foreman to join our residential house building client on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for someone who can help deliver the quality finished home they pride themselves on and ensure that any defects reported by customers are rectified quickly. For the right person our client can offer a clear route of progression into site management.
Your main responsibilities include:
* In conjunction with the Site Manager, ensure plots are finished to a high standard including
* All internal joinery is fully functioning
* Interior decoration is complete
* Final fixes completed to high standard
* Plots are handed to clients in impeccable condition
* Communicate directly with customers and assist with snagging issues
* Ensure completed houses are up to NHBC standard
Our client is looking for someone from a joinery background and who has demonstrable experience in a similar role. You will be well organised, with great attention to detail and be able to communicate and collaborate with customers, NHBC and site staff alike.
Apply now or give me a call to discuss this opportunity in more detail.