Senior Facade Design Engineer
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is a highly successful East London based engineering practice specialising in the façade design of prestigious projects across a range of sectors.
They currently have a vacancy for a Senior Facade engineer with a wealth of façade and industry experience and expertise who is keen to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
* A degree or equivalent qualification in structural engineering,
* Chartered Membership of IStructE or ICE preferred,
* An innate understanding of structural engineering and façade physics,
* All round experience in building structures,
* Proven UK design experience utilising Eurocodes/British Standards,
* Competence with computer analysis of structures and design of structural elements in steel, stainless steel, aluminium, timber and glass,
* Good verbal and written communication skills with experience of report writing essential,
* Good understanding of the importance of detailing to façade structures,
* Experience of coaching and briefing CAD technicians and less experienced engineers,
* Experience of site inspections/surveys essential,
* Experience of meetings/communications with clients and other professionals essential and a confident manner in dealing with them,
* Self-motivation and be capable of supporting/working within an existing team,
* Commitment to health and safety, CDM and CPD requirements.
Our client is looking for an engineer with at least 5 years' experience and a portfolio of successful project delivery.
The successful Senior Façade Engineer will have a flexible approach to your work, high level of competency and ability to rise to a challenge.
For further information regarding this unique role, please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120