£30,000 - £35,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is a highly successful East London based engineering practice that specialises in the façade design of prestigious projects across a range of sectors.
They currently have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and driven engineer who is keen to join them on a full-time permanent basis and develop their career in Façade engineering.
* A degree or equivalent qualification in structural engineering,
* A good understanding of structural engineering
* Experience in general building structures,
* Proven UK design experience utilising Eurocodes/British Standards,
* Competence with computer analysis of structures and design of structural elements in steel, stainless steel, aluminium, timber and glass,
* Good verbal and written communication skills,
* Good understanding of the importance of detailing to façade structures,
* Experience of meetings/communications with clients and other professionals essential and a confident manner in dealing with them,
* Self-motivation and be capable of supporting/working within an existing team,
* Commitment to health and safety, CDM and CPD requirements.
The successful Façade Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a friendly & supportive working environment.
If you would like to know more about the client & position available, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.