£28,000 - £40,000 per annum + Good Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity with one of our key clients, an established multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK & worldwide. They have an exciting vacancy available in one of their divisions based in their Kent office for a Structures Estimator to join the team on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have at least 4 years Estimating experience gained working in the Construction or Structures industry. This role is 85% office based but with regular site visits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable firm that holds a strong industry presence not only within the UK, but across the globe. The directors believe in making sure their staff feel valued and part of the team.
* You will estimate and tender for all new work / projects concerned with construction and maintenance activities including steel erection, fabric structures, masonry repairs, painting and electrical installation
* You will be confident working on your own projects as well as part of a small team, from initial client enquiry through to contract award on a variety of structures, usually with high or difficult access constraints
* You will be responsible for processing new enquiries and obtaining supplier / subcontractor quotations
* You will maximise sales / turnover whilst minimising the company's exposure to commercial risk
You will also receive:
* A competitive starting salary,
* Use of a pool car for site meetings / visits
* Comprehensive training,
* Private healthcare,
* Contributory pension scheme,
* And you can also buy additional annual leave... just in case you run out too early in the year!
If you're interested in this Structures Estimator position and would like to know more about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Stuart Allsopp at Conrad.