£50,000 - £60,000 per annum (Permanent)
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Estimator to join a construction company which has an excellent reputation for delivering high standards.
Your role as an Estimator:
* You will be responsible for the Assistant/Trainee Estimators
* You will review and prepare a report identifying project details including deliverables required as part of the bid submission
* You will be expected to report to the Managing Estimator
* You will carry out site visits as/when required
* You will be expected to build/maintain strong relationships with clients and suppliers
* You will be responsible for preparing reports for presentations at Tender Settlements
* You will be preparing cost plans for budgets and Stage 1 Tenders
* You will deal with the finical negotiations
* A full member of RICS/CIOB preferred but educated to HNC level as a minimum (or equivalent)
* Be able to estimate using first principles
If you have the right experience for the above role, please contact Zoe at Conrad Consulting.