Estimator - Ceilings and Partitions - Excellent Training
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Package (Permanent)
Estimator - Ceilings and Partitions - Excellent Training and Development
Our client is a specialist subcontractor who focus on the design and installation of dry lining, dry wall, partitions and ceiling fit out, undertaking residential and commercial projects.
Due to a recent promotion within their Estimating team, our client is seeking an Intermediate Estimator to join their team.
The existing Estimating team is made up of 5 which includes Chief Estimator, the (newly promoted) Senior Estimator and 3 Juniors / Trainees.
Therefore, our client is ideally looking for an intermediate Estimator with a minimum of 3 years' experience in the dry lining industry.
You will have a background in pricing drylining and ceiling projects as you will be responsible for supporting the newly appointed Senior Estimator with managing the Junior Estimators.
As our client is a growing contractor, they have a long-term plan to expand their Estimating team and Business Development function and so this role will offer long term growth.
Estimators will be responsible for:
* Understanding and scrutinising Project Specifications & Drawings for large dry lining and ceiling fit out projects (up to £20M)
* Meeting with main contractor clients and external consultants
* Carry out site visits and surveys
* Measuring and take offs for materials, plant and labour
* Complete tenders within short timescales
* Produce details cost estimate reports
* Identify and present tender qualifications and exclusions
* Produce Value Engineering solutions by demonstrating good knowledge of dry lining systems and ceilings
* Obtain, understand and scrutinise subcontractor quotations
* Where management of staff is required, you will need to lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff
In return for your hard work, you will be paid well and looked after. Our client provides clear and structured training programmes with robust procedures in place to ensure you hit key milestone in your career and progress.
They will also buy you breakfast every Friday just to keep you going before the weekend. Sometimes it is the little things that make coming to work and our client recognises this.
Should this role sound like something which may be of interest, please reply to this advert with your CV today.