£60,000 - £65,000 per annum + package (Permanent)
City of London
Drylining Estimator - High End Commercial Projects - Chancery Lane
Want the opportunity to work on immaculately designed high end projects within the square mile? Our client is an interior fit out sub-contractor who are on the lookout for a Drylining Estimator to be based out their offices a 5-minute walk from Chancery Lane station.
We know you aren't supposed to have favourites, however, this client is so great we can't help ourselves. Conrad Consulting are excited to partnering with them again in the search for a Drylining Estimator.
This design, manufacture and install sub-contractor offer a range of services including ceilings, partitions, joinery, drywall systems, glazing and more. They offer a diverse and eclectic working environment with a variety of people from different walks of life offering their expertise and skills. The office is busy and has a real buzz about it making it an interesting place to work where every day is different.
Due to their partnerships with Tier One clients, in particular Overbury, Parkeray and ISG they need an Estimator with a drylining bias to hit the ground running. You will be pricing high end commercial jobs between £100K - £5M.
* Stable employment history with a drylining contractor
* 5+ years' experience as an Estimator
* Must have an excellent technical knowledge of drywall systems
* Ideally be able to practice Estimating in first principals
* Ideally experience working with Bluebeam software
* A good understanding of technical construction drawings
* £65,000 base salary
* £5,000 car allowance
* £5,000 travel allowance
* 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Bonuses based on performance
If you would like to find out more about this position and feel you have the right experience, please get in touch with Ruth Hemmings