£30,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you a driven Electrical Engineer within the building services industry that's hungry for their next career move?
We are working with a prestigious client that is looking for someone to join their dynamic and accomplished team that are working on some inspirational, dynamic projects. These projects can range from residential to heritage schemes, and reflects their diverse skill set within the market.
The Intermediate Electrical Engineer that is lucky enough to be a part of this team would be based in Hampshire. They will have advanced skills in the design of mechanical systems within a variety of different building types. You will have ideally started to experience what it takes to manage and lead some of your own smaller scale projects and will be comfortable liaising with clients and other professionals from a variety of disciplines, ensuring that all projects are completed on time and to the client's specification. You will be expected to deliver site surveys and design specific equipment when needed.
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
* A Degree in Electrical Engineering or building services
* Minimum of 3 years within a design role in the building services industry
* Must have the ability to work independently or as part of a team
* Hold a full UK driving license
* Fully IT literate with experience in AutoCAD, NES, Amtech, Revit & Cymap
* Eligible to work in the UK without a sponsorship