Senior Electrical Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you a Senior Electrical Engineer looking for your next role within an established consultancy?
Our client has been established for over 20 years and have created a strong and reliable client base for themselves. Based in Oxford they are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team. They work on a variety of project types in a range of sectors so there is no worry of boredom doing the same types of jobs over and over. There are currently around 5 people in the office and they're really focused on finding an enthusiastic engineer that fits in to the office environment.
The successful Senior Electrical Engineer will have experience in full end to end delivery having previously seen projects from concept to completion. You will ideally have experience acting as the electrical lead on smaller schemes and will be able to confidently liaise with clients to manage their expectations and ensure that their requirements are met. You will have experience in mentoring more junior and intermediate members of staff and will be able to assist where necessary. You will also be very technically capable when it comes to the detailed design of electrical systems of a variety of different building types.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
* Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering,
* 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy,
* CEng or working towards,
* Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation,
* Ability to work on multiple teams,
* Full UK driving licence,
* A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface,
* Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software.
If you would be interested in working with a smaller consultancy where you are given full autonomy to run your own projects get in touch today.