Senior Electrical Engineer
£40,000 - £48,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Our client is a nationwide MEP consultancy with offices over the country. They work on a variety of projects and are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to come and join them in their office outside of Cambridge.
The successful Senior Electrical Engineer will be extremely technically competent with experience designing electrical systems within a variety of different building types. You will have experience running your own projects and mentoring more junior members of staff. You will be comfortable using industry specific software such as Amtech, Dialux and Relux. They are looking for a dynamic Senior Electrical Engineer with a tried and tested background within the building services industry with the ability to work collaboratively within the business and externally.
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements:
* Degree in electrical engineer or building services
* Working towards CEng and ideally industry accredited qualifications
* Minimum of 5 years in the building services industry
* Extremely technically capable in design of electrical systems
* Experience in managing small teams
If you're a Senior Electrical Engineer looking for a brilliant opportunity to join a renowned consultancy then get in touch today to find out more about the role.