Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
£28,000 - £38,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Are you look for the chance to get your foot in the door with one of the UK's leading building services contractors as a Intermediate Electrical Engineer?
Our client Is one of the most established Contractors within the industry and have offices across the country. This client has been at the forefront of the building services industry for nearly 100 years and are constantly winning new projects. They work on some of the most well publicised projects in the country and are currently looking for a well versed Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to come and join their talented and quickly growing team in Birmingham to assist with a recent project win.
The successful candidate will have good knowledge of UK building regulations and legislation and have good technical ability when it comes to the detailed design of Electrical Systems throughout a variety of different building types. You will be able to switch between projects to ensure clients deadlines and needs are met. You will be confident and have good client facing skills. You will have some experience on sites and be able to design site specific tools when needed.
Intermediate Electrical Engineer Requirements:
* A degree or HNC in building services or electrical engineering
* Minimum of 2 years' experience within the building services industry
* It would be advantageous if you had Data Centre/ Mission Critical specific experience
* Good knowledge of UK regulations and legislation
* Knowledge of AutoCAD, Amtech, Relux & Dialux (Revit Advantageous)
* Confident and able to manage your time appropriately
Great opportunity to work with one of the most well-known national Multidisciplinary consultancies' as a talented and enthusiastic Intermediate Electrical Engineer if you want to work with a company that invests and gives back to its engineers then apply now