Director of Structures
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you an experienced Associate Director who has led and successfully delivered buildings structures projects and is looking to advance to partner level within the next 3 years?
If you can answer yes to all of these questions, we would like to from you!
We are working with a highly successful engineering firm who have an exciting and unique opportunity Director of Structures to head up the 5 strong structures team in their London office on a full-time permanent basis. This consultancy is highly dynamic & forward-thinking with an impressive portfolio of projects spanning a wide range of sectors.
Projects: Commercial, education, industrial, healthcare and residential.
* A minimum of 5 years' post Chartered experience,
* Extensive experience managing teams on projects from concept through to completion,
* Extensive experience managing the financial aspects of projects,
* A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
* A broad range of project sector experience,
* Excellent communication skills,
* Strong business acumen with the ability to develop new & existing client relationships as well as win new business.
The ideal candidate will need to be someone who will embrace working within a small office and will enjoy being part of a small but highly skilled and professional team. You will be working on projects ranging from small in size to £40-£50 million pounds offering great variety in the scope of work and will work closely with the Managing Director who will provide support as and when necessary.
The successful Director of Structures will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package (including a share option) a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team and a fantastic working location in busy Central London.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details and a confidential chat.