Architectural / Construction Designer
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Are you an ambitious Architectural / Construction Designer with a flair for creativity, producing eye-catching designs, enjoys dealing with clients directly and looking to find a highly reputable business that can really put your talents to the test? then look no further!
Conrad Consulting are working on behalf of a leading business who are looking to recruit a driven Architectural / Construction Designer to join their team based on the outskirts of Stowmarket.
Their continued success has led to an increase in their workload and as such they require a driven designer with the ability to take and manage projects from conception through to completion having direct client contact from the off.
It is essential that applicants have experience working with a mixed clients base and can liaise with customers from initial project enquiry through to completion. This role would be perfect for someone whose sales and design method are customer focused and takes genuine pleasure from creating detailed project briefs offering the best design solutions possible.
* Have good knowledge of the UK planning application process and UK Building Regulations
* Experienced in taking project briefs from clients and offering in-depth design advice to create unique solutions and designs
* At least 18 months experience operating within UK building / Design industry
* Solid Understanding of AutoCAD
* Keen eye for detail and not scared to "think outside of the box"
* Excellent communication and strong client-facing skills
* Highly personable
If you feel that you can match up to the requirements then don't hesitate to apply, get ahead of the competition and apply today!
The successful candidate can expect to receive a competitive salary, benefits package and excellent career progression with a market leading company.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please forward your CV through to Stuart at Conrad Consulting