£45,000 - £50,000 per annum (Permanent)
North West England, North West
Conrad Consulting are working alongside one of the UK's largest Residential developers, seeking an experienced Design Manager to join their regional, North-West office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Manager with a wealth of Residential experience to join this busy firm as they look to continue their growth into the new year and beyond. This position would be suited to a Design Manager that has worked within a housing developer background, or within an architectural practice that is heavily Residential-focused. This role could also suit; Design Coordinators, Technical Coordinators, Technical Managers and Senior Architectural Technologists/Architects with a wealth of job running experience in the residential sector.
Key responsibilities of the Design Manager will include the following:
* Assessment of potential developments which will include site visits, focusing on the suitability of the product and land on offer.
* Ensuring schemes are designed to a high standard in line with company expectations.
* Effective daily management of your team and developments to enable smooth running of yours and other departments in the business.
* Work closely to budgets and time constraints, ensuring the efficient delivery of work.
* Reviewing layout designs/drawings at key stages of design and development.
* Establish solid relationships with both colleagues and external consultants/parties.
The successful Design Manager will be offered a salary and package that will include the following:
* Competitive salary (Commensurate in-line with your experience)
* Car/Car allowance
* Life insurance
This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Manager to join their regional office in the North-West of England. To apply, send through your up to date CV to Will at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Will on 0161 4166 444 for a confidential discussion.