£60,000 - £65,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you an experienced Construction professional currently working at Contracts Manager, Project Manager or Senior Site Manager level? Do you want to develop your career within a forward-thinking housing and construction company?
Our client is growing their construction operations team due to an increased number of projects across Scotland with new projects set to kick off as we continue into 2021. Projects include bespoke housing developments, new build as well as renovation and refurbishment projects and commercial construction projects using a wide range of construction methods and modern technology.
As Contracts Manager you will be responsible for;
* Overseeing and driving delivery on both existing and new sites
* Programme management
* Assisting with appointing subcontractors
* Liaising with clients, technical teams (internal and external) and the commercial team
* Management of internal staff
* Ensuring appropriate Health & Safety management across all sites
* Reporting to the Operations Director
The ideal candidate will be/have;
* Experience of delivering across multiple sites
* Strong people management skills
* Excellent reporting processes and experience
* A track record within housing and construction
* Strong knowledge of the Scottish construction industry including subcontractors, building regulations and methods, etc.
* Able to communicate with staff and key stakeholders at all levels
* Strong commercial acumen as well as sound operational knowledge and experience
* Academically qualified or suitable trades background
* First Aid
* HND/Degree/SVQ or other relevant industry qualification
* A number of years' experience in a similar, relevant role
In return our client offers a supportive working environment, strong salary and package including a range of benefits and the opportunity to grow along with the company as it develops.