£50,000.00 - £60,000.00 per annum (Permanent)
This is an opportunity for a Contracts Manager to work for a very well-known residential builder on a project in the heart of Norwich. This company are enjoying continued growth so career progression is a given.
* Take responsibility for the successful delivery of the project from inception to completion
* Delivery of projects, producing the required budget, time constraints and quality requirements
* Prepare and maintain Project Reports including programme, quality and cost
* Chair meetings with the client
* Manage a number of projects at any one time
* Manage all phases of the project and respond to all matters that may affect the client's objective
* Implement project control techniques including value and risk management processes
* Liaise with all suppliers to ensure the client brief and specification are delivered to agreed programmes
* Manage on-going project reviews, change control and completion activities
Job security is a given as their project numbers continue to rise. You will be well looked after generally, in particular from a monetary perspective. My client recognises they need to pay good money to get the very best on board
You will need to be a Contracts Manager who has worked on residential new build projects. You will more than likely be working as a Contracts Manager in your current role and will have a good couple of years of experience behind you. Our client has a great working environment and you be given the autonomy to make decisions. You must have good communication skills and be commercially aware.
Please apply online or contact Jonathan on 01728 726129 for more information.