£55,000 - £65,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is delighted to be working a major player in the residential new build market who are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join their team in Glasgow. Our client builds both private and affordable housing so experience of delivering both would be a massive bonus.
The main rem it of this role is to ensure that developments are delivered to programme and budget. You will work closely with the Site teams to ensure that each development is operating efficiently, and that Health & Safety is always prioritised.
We are looking for candidates with a strong and demonstrated background in residential new builds who also possess market and budget awareness and the ability to motivate others through their leadership.
With this role you are given full autonomy to oversee your dedicated projects and implement change and best practice where necessary. Although reporting into the Construction Director, this is very much a company that does not require you to seek permission to make changes and trusts their people to make the best decisions for the developments and company as a whole.
* Develop construction programmes to be used throughout the project
* Accurately maintain all necessary site paperwork
* Keep projects progressing within budget and to schedule
* Manage all sub-contractors and direct staff with decisiveness and authority
* Maintain a safe and tidy site at all times
* Keep client up to date with progress of work by attending regular update meetings
* Ensure company is represented at all times in a professional manner
* Proven new build contracts management experience
* Comfortable managing projects from take off to handover
* Can lead operations teams with decisiveness and authority whilst maintaining productivity
If this or any other vacancies are of interest then please do get in touch with me for a confidential conversation on 0131 264 0906 or