Plastering Contracts Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are currently recruiting for an experienced Plastering Contracts Manager for our client based in Colchester, Essex.
The client a family owned business is looking for somebody to run the day to day operations of the plastering and drylining arm of the business.
Requirements of the role are as follows:
* Managing and directing subcontractors
* Organising materials
* Quality checking all work carried out
* Weekly visits to sites to deal with the above
* Organising remediation work
* Meeting surveyors and contracts managers from the client
* Assist with pricing projects
* Reporting on monthly targets
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* Technical knowledge of plastering and drylining, vital to be able to spot a well or badly fitted job
* Good technical knowledge of the construction industry and work carried out before and after their role
* Excellent communication skills
* Computer literate
* Hard working and willing to work as a team player
Previous experience as a plasterer/plastering contracts manager is essential for this role.
A bonus scheme is included in a package of £45,000-£55,000 with a company vehicle too
For more information please apply online or call Jonathan on 01728 726129