£60,000 - £68,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is looking to recruit an Experienced Contracts Manager for a new build housing developers East Scotland business.
The main remit of this role is to ensure that developments are delivered to programme and budget. You will work closely with the Site teams to ensure that each development is operating efficiently, and that Health & Safety is always prioritised.
We are looking for candidates with a strong and demonstrated background in residential new builds who will be given full autonomy to oversee their dedicated projects and implement change and best practice where necessary.
Although reporting into the Construction Director, this is very much a company that does not require you to seek permission to make changes and trusts their people to make the best decisions for the developments and company.
* Develop construction programmes to be used throughout the project
* Accurately maintain all necessary site paperwork
* Keep projects progressing within budget and to schedule
* Manage all sub-contractors and direct staff with decisiveness and authority
* Always maintain a safe and tidy site
* Keep client up to date with progress of work by attending regular update meetings
* Ensure company is always represented in a professional manner
* Proven contracts management experience across commercial or residential new builds
* Comfortable managing projects from groundworks to handover
* Can lead operations teams with decisiveness and authority whilst maintaining productivity
If this or any other vacancies are of interest, then please do get in touch with me for a confidential conversation on 0131 264 0906 or