£32,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Award winning, AJ100 listed architectural practice with offices throughout the UK, seeks an SCA or AABC registered Conservation Architect to join their regional office in Loughborough, Leicestershire.
This AJ100 practice are one of the UK's longest standing architectural practices having been established for over 50 years. During this time, the practice has developed an outstanding reputation for delivering high quality architectural services throughout the UK and internationally. The regional office in Leicestershire has been standing for over 30 years, and has delivered stellar projects in; Conservation, Residential, Leisure, Education, Retail, Commercial and more.
As a Conservation Architect joining this practice you will be presented with the opportunity to work on some outstanding projects, beginning with various commissions in the Conservation & Heritage sector. If you have particular interest in Conservation, and perhaps hold accreditations/qualifications in this field, this role could be absolutely perfect for you.
Requirements of the Architect joining this team include:
* RIBA/ARB qualified Architect with at least 3 years of post qualification experience
* Ideally will hold an MA in Conservation or equivalent
* Be SCA or AABC registered
* Experience of working in a range of sectors including; Conservation, Leisure, Education and Retail (not all essential)
* Demonstrable experience of working at all RIBA stages
* Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, along with the added benefit of Revit or Archicad
* Experience of leading teams and running your own projects
* Excellent communication skills
The successful Architect will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package, likely to be in the region of £32,000-£40,000 per annum.
If you would like to apply to this position, please forward your up to date CV & portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively contact Ashley on 0121 651 1510 for further details.