£31,000 - £39,000 per annum (Permanent)
Award-winning architectural and heritage consultancy practice seeks an experienced Conservation Architect to work on some of the sector's most exceptional schemes…
Conservation Architects in Bristol… It's time to become a part of one of the industry's leaders!
This AJ100 practice have been established for decades and have managed to forge an outstanding reputation as one of the country's leading heritage and conservation consultancies. With over 250 talented architects, designers, heritage consultants and surveyors across 14 offices in the UK and overseas, the opportunity exists to become a part of something immense.
If you are an Architect with a keen interest and passion for the conservation sector and harbour a desire to work on some of the finest buildings from meticulous heritage and conservation schemes to bold contemporary design, then there is no better opportunity than this!
We are looking for an ambitious Conservation Architect to join a highly talented team based in Bristol. The successful Architect will find themselves within a great working environment with unrivalled career progression prospects.
Conservation Architect requirements:
* RIBA qualified Architect with 5+ years post qualification UK experience
* Must be AABC / RIBA SCA qualified with demonstrable building conservation experience
* Proven experience working on at RIBA stage 4 & 5
* Excellent design and drawing skills
* Strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Good client-facing communication skills
* Project/ job running experience
* Competent in technical detailing
* Proficient using AutoCAD, Revit and NBS
* Technical competence (preparation of working drawings and specifications) and site experience
* BIM Conservation experience would be desirable but not essential
The successful Conservation Architect will receive a highly competitive salary, likely to be in the region of £31-£39k.
You will also be entitled to the following fantastic benefits:
* 25 days holidays (increasing to 30 in-line with service)
* 5% ER Pension
* Life Assurance
* Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
* Time off in Lieu
* Train Season Ticket loan
* Bike2Work Scheme
* Eye care voucher
* Study sponsorship opportunities & continual training
* Optional healthcare cashback
If you would like to be considered for the position, then make sure you apply today!
Forward your CV and a portfolio of work examples through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact me on 01728 726 140 for further information.