£35,000 - £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are delighted to be working alongside Dover Harbour board (Port of Dover)
You will be working with the asset manager and asset team, this role will support the day-to-day functions of the asset team as well as supporting continuous improvement initiatives across all engineering activities.
At the heart of Dovers maintenance activities are the systems, processes and polices that support these functions. This role is geared towards recording and utilising information in ways that align with day-to-day operational functions and support the organisation achieve it strategic objectives for assets.
This will include the development, implementation and maintaining of a reporting function, data management, and where applicable, configuring asset management systems for Port of Dover. The post holder will also provide a wide range of admin, user support and system training functions together with providing the Asset Information Team with a knowledgeable and responsive customer facing contact point.
* Provide tactical day to day administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the Ports Document Management system and Asset Maintenance system.
* Will champion asset governance ensuring policy and process are followed across the entire site.
* Will identify opportunities to improvements and feed these into asset management governance processes
* Qualified to Btec level 3, or A Level standard in business, Engineering or IT related disciplines, or equivalent experience
* Asset management, IT or engineering disciplines desirable.
* Full driving license.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity then speak to Andrew Sparks at Conrad Consulting 02038542961 Email