Clerk of Works (Fabric Supervisor)
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum (Permanent)
We are working with an established and reputable engineering consultancy who are well known within the industry for their extensive engineering expertise. They have an opportunity for a Clerk of Works - Fabric Supervisor to join the team at their office in Brighton. You will be responsible for the client side delivery of assigned minor projects and supervising major projects through daily auditing and checking progress and liaising with the project and installation teams.
This role will be working on a Major new-build healthcare project and is ideal for a candidate of experience within Fabrics supervision and a good understanding of Health and safety and NEC Contracts is required.
* Supervise Major Project Fabric and structural works
* Carry out condition surveys of the building as required
* Compile scopes of work arising from these surveys
* Manage, instruct and supervise the building fabric building works
* Carry out regular audits
* Monitor budgets to ensure efficient use of resources and for forward planning maintenance and project works
* Liaison with stakeholders on scope and extent of work, programme, budget and contract documentation
* Manage handover of projects and acceptance procedure including all documentation on completion of works.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and our client, please get in touch with Graham Ventham.