Civil Infrastructure Engineer
£30,000.00 - £40,000.00 per annum + pension (Permanent)
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Are you a skilled an ambitious Civil Engineer with a passion for Infrastructure design? Do you have the desire to work for one of the region's leading specialist consultancies within Civil Engineering design? Read on to see how this opportunity could benefit you and progress your career.
What's on offer for you as a Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Salary up to £40,000 per annum
* Generous employer pension contribution
* Upward career progression and support towards chartership
* Truly diverse workload across Civil Engineering
* Chance to work for a highly-regarded industry name
My client is a genuine market leader in providing Civil & Infrastructure design services to a broad client base across the South of England. As part of their organic growth plan, and due to a burgeoning workload, they have created a rare opportunity for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join their dynamic and well-established team at their West Sussex head office.
Projects range from Infrastructure design on behalf of blue chip house builders, to large scale Flood Risk and even Transport Assessments on major retail and mixed use builds in excess of £100m in value.
This is a highly-regarded and trusted name in the industry, so by joining them you can expect to develop your career further and progress within the organisation as you continue to hone your Civil design skills in a highly-conducive professional environment.
What you will bring as a Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Minimum of two years' experience in a local authority or consultancy environment
* Experience in the sue of Civil design software such as Microdrainage, AutoCAD and ideally Civils 3D
* Good working knowledge of S278, S38, S104 & S106
* Confidence to speak to relevant authorities, architects and other interested parties
Opportunities to work for this company don't come around all that often, so if you are ready to progress your career and join one of the region's leading names in Civil Engineering, speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for a confidential discussion.