£35,000 - £38,000 per annum (Permanent)
We are pleased to be working with one of the UK's leading firms of house builders who operate nationally to offer the very highest standards of design and construction for quality and affordable homes.
They are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join the team in their Suffolk office on a full time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have experience in the design and co-ordination of residential projects, particularly with regard to highways and drainage matters and ideally also with a sound knowledge of geotechnical and structural disciplines.
The successful candidate will be required to manage, review and co-ordinate the design process from Pre-Planning stage through Construction to final adoption and liaise with various consultants as well as utility companies.
* Specifying and overseeing the initial surveys, geotechnical investigations and technical reports,
* Undertaking Technical Site Assessments for new sites,
* Coordinating Technical Support to Planning Applications and Condition Discharge,
* Briefing and managing civil engineering consultants to produce detailed highway, drainage and external works designs,
* Coordinating the assessment and procurement of Utilities Diversions and Connections,
* Briefing and managing structural engineering consultants to produce detailed foundation, retaining wall designs and in some cases superstructure designs,
* Undertaking / critiquing technical designs as they develop, to ensure cost effective and buildable solutions.
* A degree in civil engineering,
* Previous experience of working on a residential development site,
* Competent in AutoCAD, MicroDrainage/WinDES and PDS,
* Good communication skills,
* An eye for detail,
* Ability to work on own initiative,
* A committed team player.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, focused and hard working individual with a proven ability to work to, thrive on and meet tight deadlines. In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and benefits package within an ambitious and industry-leading organisation.
For further information please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or call him on 01728 726120 for a confidential chat.