£42,000 - £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is a small civil engineering consultancy based in Halesworth, Suffolk who are renowned for working on UK wide house building projects, both new and refurbished. Due to an increase in workload they are looking to recruit a Civil Engineer to join their growing team.
The successful Civil Engineer will be required to work on drainage/road design for proposed residential buildings from high end housing for private Individuals to those for national house builders.
* A degree in Civil Engineering, ideally MSc or Meng,
* A minimum of 3 years' experience,
* Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
* Experience in drainage design including detail design and planning,
* Experience in microdrainage is essential,
* Civil 3D experience would be a bonus but is not essential.
The company will offer the successful Civil engineer an excellent career progression and the opportunity to join a group of friendly and professional engineers.
To learn more and be considered for this opportunity submit your CV to Graham Ventham and let's get your new career started.