Senior Civil Engineer
£45,000 - £50,000 (Permanent)
Our client is a dynamic and skilled engineering consultancy with offices UK-wide and due to an increased workflow, they are currently looking to appoint a Senior Civil Engineer in their modern design office in their East Glasgow office.
Within this role, you will assist in leading and managing the Civil Engineering aspects of Appraisal, Planning and Detailed Design of projects for housing, commercial and industrial developments.
In addition to this, your main duties include;
- Prepurchase feasibility studies and resolution of planning conditions including drainage feasibility and highways considerations.
- Flood risk assessments (flood modelling undertaken by in-house team).
- Detailed drawings and calculations.
- Preparation of 3D Ground models.
- Liaise with clients and external agencies.
- Represent the business at various networking events.
SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER PROFILE
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Chartered Status or nearing this.
- Experience of Suds and pre-planning advice.
- Working knowledge of drainage and highway design.
- Use of AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- £45,000 – £50,000
- 5% Company pension
- In-house training with dedicated training days
- Hybrid working