£35,000 - £38,000 per annum (Permanent)
Would you like to be part of an award-winning UK multi-discipline consultancy where you will have the opportunity to work on a range of varied and exciting projects?
I am currently looking for a Civil Engineer with between 2-4 years' experience to join the Civil Engineering team at my clients idyllic offices in rural Oxfordshire. Due to continued success and growth they are looking for a Civil Engineer to join their expert team and undertake all aspects of the design from pre-planning, conceptual design through to the production of as-built drawings for projects in excess of £100 million in value.
Offering client care and advice that few can match - this consultancy holds an enviable reputation and can offer genuine career progression. You will be responsible for providing a wide range of civil engineering services including the following and given the opportunity to develop your commercial and management skills:
Projects : highways design, pavements, bridges, earthworks engineering and cut and fill assessments, remediation, underground services, flood alleviation, sustainable drainage systems, pumping stations and sewerage systems, external works and highway and drainage section agreements (S278, S38 & S104).
* Producing highways and drainage designs relating to medium to large development infrastructure projects,
* Produce flood risk assessments (FRA's) and drainage strategies,
* Supervise CAD technicians and engineers,
* Represent the company at external meetings with clients and fellow professionals,
* Be responsible for delivering work to an agreed fee and timescale,
* Project profitability (monitoring / planning of costs and budgets),
* Prepare client / project proposals.
* A degree in Civil Engineering,
* Experience in a similar role, ideally within a private practice,
* Good understanding of highway and drainage section agreements (38, 278 and 104),
* A competent user of Windes Microdrainage,
* Good working knowledge of AutoCAD and in particular Civil 3D.
On offer for the Principal Civil Engineer:
* 25 days holiday and study leave
* Company car allowance
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Pension: Standard 6% company Contribution
* Highly competitive salary
* Genuine potential for progression and promotion.
This is a new and current role and our client is looking for an immediate start. In order to facilitate this interviews will be held virtually and the role will initially be on a working from home basis.
If you are interested in this fantastic new role, please contact Graham Ventham today on 01728 726 120 or send an updated CV