£30,000.00 - £40,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
Are you a Civil Engineer living near Newark who is experienced in drainage design? Do you know your Section 38 and 278 agreements from your 104, 106 and 185's? A multi-discipline consultancy is offering the following benefits:
* Salary up to £40,000 per annum
* Great development to Senior level and beyond
* Company Pension
* Fantastic support towards Chartership
* Fun and professional work space
Due to their expanding workload and growth of new projects, an opportunity has become available for a Civil Engineer to join their busy Civils team at their office located in Newark. As the new Civil Engineer, you will be working with the team using your experience in drainage design to work on Residential and Commercial projects across the UK using your knowledge of section 38, 278 (Highways Act) and Section 104, 106 and 185 (Water industry Act) agreements.
The company is an independent, multi-disciplinary consultancy who provide Structure and Infrastructure services across the UK in sectors such as Education, Industrial, Residential, Leisure, Commercial and Retail.
* Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
* Experience in drainage and minor road way design
* Good understanding of section 38, 278 (Highways Act) and Section 104, 106 and 185 (Water industry Act) agreements
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728726127.