£33,000 - £37,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is a small Civil engineering consultancy who, due to an expanding workload, have an opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join their practice in Norwich on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects including: design of roads, drainage, bridges, retaining Walls & earthworks.
* Hold a degree in Civil Engineering,
* 2-3 years' design consultancy experience
* Be familiar with flood risk assessments, detailed design of drainage & SUDS, earthworks, S278 works, S106 applications & build over agreements,
* Be proficient with AutoCAD and Microdrainage
* Good knowledge of design standards and project management
* Building Infrastructure works experience
* Site development/residential schemes
Your role will be varied as you will be taking on different projects, so adaptability is key.
Our client offers an excellent benefits package and competitive salary.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Civil Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.