£33,000 - £36,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Our client has a diverse workload of high profile schemes and prides themselves on their engineering solutions.
They are looking to expand their team in Norwich due to growth of the business and a subsequent increased workload and are seeking a talented and motivated Civil Engineer with a broad project experience including heritage, commercial, industrial, healthcare, residential and education sectors.
* Detailed design of residential, industrial, commercial & educational developments,
* Detailed design of roads, drainage, bridges, retaining walls & earthworks,
* Detailed design of S38/S278 schemes & highway improvements,
* Flood Risk Assessments, Foul Drainage & Utility Assessments,
* Site appraisals, feasibility studies & pre-application advice.
* Must hold a degree in Civil Engineering,
* Must have a minimum of 2 years' post-graduation industry experience as a Civil Engineer,
* Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
* Experience in drainage design including detail design and planning,
* Experience in microdrainage is essential,
* Civil 3D experience would be a bonus but is not essential.
* Must be a motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
* Must be willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
On offer for the Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £36,000 per annum,
* Up to 4% Pension Contribution,
* 20-30 days holiday entitlement, dependent on length of service,
* Cycle to work scheme,
* Support and sponsorship of professional training and qualifications.
The role offers ambitious engineers excellent career opportunities within a growing firm and training to achieve Chartered status.
Submit your CV to Graham Ventham or call him on 01728 726120 to discuss this exciting opportunity.