Associate Civil Engineer
£65,000 - £75,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise, and they currently have an opening for an Associate Civil Design Engineer to join the Civils team on a full-time permanent basis in their Central London office.
The successful candidate will be self-motivating and proactive, driving expansion of existing areas and maximising new sector opportunities.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Retail, Healthcare and more
* Detailed design & design checking,
* Carrying out site visits & inspections,
* Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
* Promoting the company to clients & getting involved with business development,
* Project programming & monitoring,
* Involvement with the training of junior engineers & technicians.
* A degree in civil or structural engineering,
* Must be an experienced & Chartered Civil Engineer,
* Must have a good level of experience in a managerial position,
* Able to manage a team of 4+ Civil Engineers & Technicians,
* Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing,
* Must have a strong background in roads & drainage design.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Associate Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step into a senior managerial position where you will be heading up your own team.
The successful Associate Civil Engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package along with a talented team of civil engineers & technicians to mentor.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.