Infrastructure Engineer (Drainage & Highways)
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is renowned for providing the best quality Civil & Structural consultancy service across all market sectors in the UK. They are currently looking for an ambitious Infrastructure Engineer who can bring value to the business and in return further progress their career .
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will join them in their Leeds office on a full time, permanent basis where you will be able to demonstrate a proven ability to coordinate projects and be technically competent with the design of drainage systems to meet current design standards.
* Preparing plans and drawings at all stages of the development (concept through to construction).
* Producing design drawings for technical approvals and construction.
* Ability to carry out infrastructure design on AutoCAD and/or Civils 3D software.
* Liaise with clients, other professionals and other disciplines on all relevant aspects of projects.
* A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
* A minimum of 2 years' relevant experience,
* Ability to deliver projects from conception to completion, and to work within a multi-disciplinary consultancy.
* Sound technical skills.
* Good communication skills.
* Software experience in AutoCAD, WinDes MicroDrainage and drainage design experience is essential as well as experience in flood risk assessments, drainage strategies and Section 104 Agreements.
* Software experience AutoCAD Civils 3D and earthworks and highway design experience is desirable, in particular in relation to Section 38 and Section 278 Agreements.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will be working within an experienced team to meet demanding schedules on challenging projects. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, so do not miss out and apply by sending your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting. Suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.