£30,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Based in stylish design offices within a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station this privately owned multidisciplinary practise are looking to recruit an experienced Civil Infrastructure Design Engineer.
They are a company that are passionate about the design and delivery of high quality structures and spaces. They are in the pursuit of excellence and as an Civil Infrastructure Design Engineer coming into the business the hope is that you would be too!
This award winning consultancy are growing steadily and now have around 90 employees within the business across four city centre locations including Leeds, Manchester, London and Glasgow.
Why as a Civil Infrastructure Design Engineer would you want to work for them?
They can offer a diverse opportunity with a wide variety of projects from Commercial, Historical Listed Structures, Major highways schemes, Residential, Major Infrastructure Projects and Educational.
The benefits are pretty good as well.
On top of a competitive salary, we offer a great benefits package, including 26 days' holiday, paid study leave, paid volunteering leave (plus the normal bank holidays), healthcare cash plan, life assurance, a generous pension contribution scheme, flexible working and travel loans.
They are also an approved training centre for the ICE and operate a mentoring programme to support their engineers to reach their full potential.
What about you?
We would expect that as an experienced Civil Design Engineer you have...
- Significant experience in the engineering design of new development infrastructure and public realm
- Technical excellence and a detailed understanding of; SuDS & traditional drainage, Highways, Earthworks and Utilities.
- Proficiency in Microdrainage and Civils3D
- Strong verbal and graphical communication skills.
- Understanding of relevant approvals processes, including; Section 104, 38 and 278.
- Knowledge and understanding of the development process from site appraisal through planning and detailed design to construction.
When you hit apply Peter Brownley in our Leeds office will contact you to disclose full details, including our clients name, to ensure you are happy to be put forward for consideration.
Once you give us your consent to do so, we will liaise directly with our client to arrange an interview, help you prepare for interview and then handle the negotiation of any subsequent job offer on your behalf.