£30,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you looking for an opportunity within the housebuilding sector? Do you want to work for a premium house builder that provide quality homes to Yorkshire and the Midlands?
Based within a stones throw of junction 46 of the M1, this Yorkshire based Premium House Builder are looking to recruit an Engineering Coordinator to join their expanding team.
We are finding that a lot of civil engineers from a consultancy environment are making the switch to this lucrative and exciting sector.
Why should you join?
For me the main reason to join is the people! They have great team of talented individuals within the business. They put a real emphasis on training and they truly love to see their people grow and develop within the business.
The benefits of working within this environment are also pretty impressive!
- You can expect to see a considerable increase in salary
- Car / car allowance.
- Free parking
- Great office location
- Private Health
As an Engineering Coordinator what will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for multiple housing projects at any one time.
- Leading and minuting design team meetings
- Managing the members of the project team, including consultants, effectively providing advice and guidance as required.
- Processing of Section 104, 38, 278 and 184 Agreements to include achieving technical approval, processing legals and finalising the agreements Preparing Technical Specifications and Materials.
- We would expect that you have previous experience of working on residential projects either for another developer or within a consultancy environment
- Background in Civil Engineering is preferred but not essential.
- Must hold a full UK driving license.
What are the next steps?
When you hit apply Peter Brownley in our Leeds office will contact you to disclose full details, including our clients name, to ensure you are happy to be put forward for consideration.
Once you give us your consent to do so, we will liaise directly with our client to arrange an interview, help you prepare for interview and then handle the negotiation of any subsequent job offer on your behalf.