Civil Infrastructure Engineer
£35,000.00 - £45,000.00 per annum + benefits (Permanent)
Our client is a well-established and respected consultancy looking for an experienced Civil Infrastructure Engineer to assist with a growing workload at their Sevenoaks head office. Projects vary in size and include schemes across a range of sectors, including commercial, public sector and heritage/conservation work to name but a few.
As an experienced Civil Engineer, you will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on your career success, as well as having the ambition to take a lead on projects. A minimum of four years' relevant UK consultancy experience is required for this role.
Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer:
* Taking a proactive role on a variety of projects at any one time
* Producing Flood Risk Assessments where appropriate
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Attend design and site meetings
* Maintain and build good client relationships
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
* Five years' experience in highways, external works and drainage design
* Knowledge of PDS, Microdrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD
* Successful experience in the preparation drawings and paperwork on Section 38, 278 & 104 adoption procedures
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and a flexible benefits package within a market-leading organisation that is currently looking to expand further as the work continues to come in. Competitive industry salary and benefits package on offer, so speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136.