£35,000.00 - £45,000.00 per annum + plus bonus and private healthcare (Permanent)
Do you have the ambition to take on a pivotal role in the development of a dynamic consulting Civil Engineering practice? Looking for more of an extensive benefits package than you are currently receiving? Take the next step in your career by reading on about the benefits included in this fantastic new career-enhancing opportunity.
This well-established client is a highly respected practice, who are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Civil Engineer with Infrastructure experience to help build and lead a growing design team in their head office located in the idyllic market town of Romsey, near Southampton.
What you'll receive as the new Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £45,000 per annum
* Generous 7% employer pension contribution
* Annual bonus paid twice a year
* Overtime paid
* Life assurance
* Private healthcare
* 25 days' annual leave in addition to bank holidays
* Opportunity to buy, sell and carry over holiday
They can offer you a relaxed working environment free of the usual corporate characteristics found in larger organisations, as well as the autonomy you are seeking in your next role as a Civil Engineer. Bonuses are paid twice a year as well as overtime, and you will given the opportunity to safeguard your future with a generous 7% employer pension contribution. How does that sound so far?
As an experienced Civil Engineer with infrastructure design experience, you will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated (although not essential) and be keen to build on your career success so far. You will also possess the ambition to build a team around you whilst taking a lead on a variety of projects from different sectors. Projects range in size but you will regularly be exposed to high profile builds in excess of £20m in value.
Requirements of the Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
* A minimum of three years' UK consultancy experience
* Experience in the design of above and below ground drainage schemes including SUDS
* Knowledge of Flood Risk Assessments
* Competent in the use of Microdrainage (Windes) as well as AutoCAD
If you are ready to accelerate your career as a Civil Engineer, contact Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information regarding this fantastic new career-enhancing opportunity.